Robert ''Bob" Benzon is a retired investigator for the National Transportation Safety Board. He first debuted in the tenth season episode Hudson River Runway, and has made frequent appearances since. For the most episodes he has appeared in, he has been the lead investigator, but like in High Rise Catastrophe (season 15 episode 3) he was not the leading investigator, but was still involved in the investigation.
- Season 10 - Hudson River Runway
- Season 13 - Queens Catastrophe
- Season 14 - The Final Push
- Season 15 - High Rise Catastrophe
- Season 16 - Deadly Silence
- Season 17 - Explosive Proof
- Season 18 - Deadly Inclination and Dead of Winter
- He was referred as Robert Benzon in season 10 and 13, but was later called Bob Benzon whenever his nametag came up from season 14 onwards.
- So far he has only appeared in one episode per season that he has appeared in.