The tenth season of Air Crash Investigation aired from 28 February to 28 March 2011. The season only contained 6 episodes all in all.
- Crossair flight 3597
- British Airways flight 38
- Scandinavian Airlines flight 751
- Colgan Air flight 3407
- US Airways flight 1549
- Turkish Airlines flight 1951
- Cockpit Failure
- The Heathrow Enigma
- Pilot Betrayed
- Dead Tired
- Hudson River Runway
- Who's In Control?
- The Crossair accident is the first Swiss aviation accident covered in the series. It is also the last one until the thirteenth season episode "Lost in Translation".
- The three last episodes all involve accidents that happend the same year, which was 2009.
- This is the last season to date to include only 6 episodes.
- It is also the last season to date that includes an episode count under 8 or 10; the lowest being season 8.