The thirteenth season of Air Crash Investigation started airing in late 2013 and concluded in May 2014. The season contains 11 episodes.
- British European Airways flight 548
- Hughes Airwest flight 706
- Crossair flight 498
- Air Florida flight 90
- American Airlines flight 587
- 1989 NOAA42 Incident
- Aerolinee Itavia flight 870
- XL Airways Germany flight 888T
- Air Moorea flight 1121
- Qantas flight 32
Note: The first 10 episodes covers aviation accidents, while the last one is a special, mentioning covered accidents and incidents from previous seasons.
- Fight to the Death
- Speed Trap
- Lost in Translation
- Disaster on the Potomac
- Queens Catastrophe
- Into the Eye of the Storm
- Massacre over the Mediterranean
- Imperfect Pitch
- Terror in Paradise
- Qantas 32: Titanic in the Sky
- Getting out Alive
- This is the first season to have a new intro since the season 4 to 12 intro.
- This is also the first season to have 11 episodes.
- This is the first season to have a special episode since season 8.
- This season includes the series' 100th episode, which is the second episode "Speed Trap".
- The tenth episode is marked as the 100th aircraft case investigated on the show.